Saturday, July 30, 2011

DAY 43 SYKES, TN HOMEWARD BOUND

                                DAY 43                                Sat. July 30

We woke up around 8:30 this morning and I made eggs. We are officially headed back home. I will be happy to sleep in my big bed tonight, and to see everyone  but I will miss seeing something different all the time. God has truly blessed us...we have seen more than what most people see in a lifetime. We have had some problems along the way but he kept us safe and worked it all out for us. I think that we all worked together to try to make the best of  every situation that came our way. I am so thankful for all the memories that we have made as a family. Thad really took over with the groceries and helped with the little kids.

The last time behind the wheel for a while

We finally made it to our HOME SWEET HOME.




With family and friends waiting for us. Thank you Lord for letting us make it home safe and thank everyone else for following along with our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment