Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DAY 24 ONCE AGAIN STILL IN BEND, OREGON

DAY 24
We slept until 9:00 this morning. We keep getting later and later. We all headed over to eat breakfast and then we need to find a laundromat. We have a ton of clothes to wash and they only have 1 washer and 2 dryers here. When we were looking for a place to do laundry, when the kids begged us to let them stay here and do laundry so that they could work out in the gym. I told them that would take forever. They said they didn't care and they would do it if we would stay here and do it. We gave in even though I really wanted to go out into town. They are crazy sometimes. I told them that I had much rather go and find something to do in town than stay at a hotel all day. They really wanted to stay so that is what we did.  It took 3 hours to do the laundry and they were in the gym the whole time. I am sure that some of it was watching t.v.




Then we had lunch and they wanted to go swimming. We all headed down until Paisley had enough and then I brought her up for a nap. I laid down but I couldn't stop watching American Pickers to go to sleep. I also kept expecting the kids to come in any minute.  I got up to cook some chicken and they didn't come back up for about 3 hours. Again , they were hungry. We all ate and then Alexa and Kali took a bath for at least an hour.  Kali said that they had do condition their hair to make it really soft. Then they had ice cream. Thad went to go ride around he asked if anyone wanted to go and no one volunteered. This is him in his Oregon sweatshirt. You know how I told you that we were to cheap to pay $45  for a sweatshirt... we found this one at Goodwill for $7. It is even a Columbia shirt. I told him that I would love to get out of the room but I didn't want to just ride around to look at property. Guess what? That is what he had in mind. He is worrying me looking at all this property and asking me if I want to move here.

 Robin, you know how Paisley had a long curl on one side of her head but not on the other? I got to looking at her head and one side almost has a bald spot and the other is long. I was watching her and she started sucking her thumb and playing with her hair. Then she started pulling her hair out. What is wrong with her? Thad said cut her hair short and she can't pull it out. I said how much shorter can it get? He is crazy.. I knew that she always played with and pulled out my hair but this kid has a problem. What is that show with the people who do those weird things like eat hair and soap? I just saw the preview of it on TV. My Strange Addition.


This is the right side where she sucks her thumb
This is the left side where she pulls her hair

 The kids all have their ipods and are watching nick. The RV should be ready tomorrow afternoon or so they say. I think that I will be glad to not have to watch spongebob or that stupid Timmy Turner movie again for awhile. I will be glad to be watching The Griswald movies again.... I finally found a show that I like to watch while the kids play on their ipods. Cake Boss...I love that show. We are taking baths and then headed for bed. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Heather, It is good you all are having such a great time. We are all praying for you. I do hope you will get out of the room and do something for yourself. Take care and don't let Thad buy too much while he is out there. We love you guys..Bro. Perry..

    ReplyDelete