Saturday, June 18, 2011

Still day 1




This is a picture of the map that we put on our rv so that we can keep up with the states that we visit.

We made it through the first day. We found a nice campsite called Long Branch just like at home. We got lucky enough to get a site by the water. That thrilled Mitchell; although he had no luck even after trying several lures. We made our way to the playground and they rode their bikes. After we ate supper I decided it was time for a shower. I am so glad I suggested that we wear our flip flops because Paisley let loose and pooped in the shower. It was so funny... Alexa said that is something I can put in my journal. I said that is something I will always remember. We are watching National Lampoons Vacation now and then to bed. Goodnight to all.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Be careful where you step "in the shower". I am sure she will be teased about that when she is older. I am on my way to Missouri for General Assembly. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete