Monday, June 20, 2011

Badlands Here We Come

                                                             This is in the freezing cold pool
                                                    The rainbow we saw at the pool

                                                                DAY 3
      
     We woke up at 7:30 this morning to wash some clothes and clean up the camper. The boys took out the trash and  then I showed them how to wash clothes.Thad and Alexa  cleaned up on the camper and then they all went to play putt putt while I cleaned  up breakfast and Kali slept. The quiet time was nice. Robin I know that you are reading this so tell Jett that Kali woke up saying that she had a dream about her and Jett playingin the snow at her house and they had fun. She helped me clean the fishtank while the others were putting the clothes in the dryer. Anyone that doesn't know, Kali bought a fish with her yard sale money and when I asked her what she wanted to name it she said FISHSTICK...  I can't beleive he hasn't died from shock from all of these bumpy roads. Well here they come with all the laundry and we are heading to the Badlands. 

This is the gas station on our way to the badlands



Here is an updated picture of out U.S. map we added 2 more states



KANDI.....IF YOU ARE READING THIS WILL YOU PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH EMILY. KALI IS DYING TO TALK TER HER AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACH HER.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun!! This is a really neat idea and I love looking at your blog. And CONGRATULATIONS by the way!!

    ReplyDelete